Hi Vis two tone "Soft Shell" Jacket.
• Lightweight & comfortable.
• Fleece backed, breathable fabric.
• Full length front zip to neck.
• 2 Angled zipped hip pockets.
• Zipped right breast pocket.
• Retro-reflective tape.
• Certification Code: SSTT
• Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 high visibility
• By using segmented, heat applied tape, the garment is less restrictive than garments where traditional stitched tape has been used
• Improves the washing durability on stitched tape
• Improved breathability by using segmented, heat applied tape
• Produces a modern, comfortable garment
EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 - High Visibility Clothing
Class 3 (0.80m2)
We dispatch using DPD, this means you will get an email and SMS advising a 1 HOUR delivery window that you can amend if necessary.
Lead time on Embroidered / Printed garments is 7 to 10 working days subject to Artwork
Repeat orders normally 5 working days.
If you have an urgent requirement please email or call to discuss (we will endeavour to accommodate you if we can and normally do)
Plain garments are normally dispatched within 3 working days
Plain HVW101 vests are dispatched same day if ordered before 3.00 PM
If there is an out of Stock Issue we will inform you by Email and offer an alternative if required.