• Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long sleeved polo shirt.
• 210gsm single jersey 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton with anti static.
• Inherently flame retardant.
• Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for fire fighters.
• 3 Button placket.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1)
EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3)
EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for performance of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 6.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
• Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
We dispatch using DPD, this means you will get an email and SMS advising a 1 HOUR delivery window that you can amend if necessary.
Lead time on Embroidered / Printed garments is 7 to 10 working days subject to Artwork
Repeat orders normally 5 working days.
If you have an urgent requirement please email or call to discuss (we will endeavour to accommodate you if we can and normally do)
Plain garments are normally dispatched within 3 working days
Plain HVW101 vests are dispatched same day if ordered before 3.00 PM
If there is an out of Stock Issue we will inform you by Email and offer an alternative if required.