Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash orange cargo style trousers
• RIS-3279-TOM issue 1 for use on or around railway lines
• 300gsm 60% Modacrylic, 40% Cotton
• 7 belt loop part elastic waistband, double button closure.
• 2 hip pockets.
• Rear patch pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
• Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
• Internal knee pad pouches.
• Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
• Tall leg sizes available
EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2- Test method for high visibility- RIS-3279-TOM Issue 1
EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (EBT50 = 9.3 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
EN ISO 11611:2015 - Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
Limited flame spread A1
Limited flame spread A2 (Hemmed specimens)
EN ISO 11612:2015 - Clothing to protect against heat and flame
Flammability (Flame is applied horizontally) A1
We dispatch using DPD, this means you will get an email and SMS advising a 1 HOUR delivery window that you can amend if necessary.
Lead time on Embroidered / Printed garments is 7 to 10 working days subject to Artwork
Repeat orders normally 5 working days.
If you have an urgent requirement please email or call to discuss (we will endeavour to accommodate you if we can and normally do)
Plain garments are normally dispatched within 3 working days
Plain HVW101 vests are dispatched same day if ordered before 3.00 PM
If there is an out of Stock Issue we will inform you by Email and offer an alternative if required.