• Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash cargo style trousers.
• 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
• Triple stitch construction.
• 7 belt loop part elastic waistband, double button closure.
• 2 hip pockets.
• Rear patch pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
• Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
• Internal knee pad pouches.
• Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
• EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
• EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 - Test method for high visibility
• EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
• EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
• EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
• EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 10.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
• Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
EN ISO 11611:2015 - Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
Limited flame spread A1
Limited flame spread A2 (Hemmed specimens)
EN ISO 11612:2015 - Clothing to protect against heat and flame
Flammability (Flame is applied horizontally) A1
Flammability (Flame is applied vertically) A2
Convective Heat B1
Radiant Heat C1
Contact Heat F1
EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 - High Visibility Clothing
Class 2 (0.50m2)
EN ISO 13688:2013 - Protective clothing. General requirements
EN 1149:2018 - Protective clothing. Electrostatic properties. Material performance and design requirements
EN 61482-2:2020 - Protection against arc flash
ATPV 17. Cal/cm²
ELIM 14. Cal/cm²
We dispatch using DPD, this means you will get an email and SMS advising a 1 HOUR delivery window that you can amend if necessary.
Lead time on Embroidered / Printed garments is 7 to 10 working days subject to Artwork
Repeat orders normally 5 working days.
If you have an urgent requirement please email or call to discuss (we will endeavour to accommodate you if we can and normally do)
Plain garments are normally dispatched within 3 working days
Plain HVW101 vests are dispatched same day if ordered before 3.00 PM
If there is an out of Stock Issue we will inform you by Email and offer an alternative if required.