• A certified Type 5, 6 chemical protective coverall from DuPont that is based on a new optimised polyethylene non-woven fabric
• Soft touch fabric for wearer comfort
• Hooded coverall.
• Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles.
• Front zip closure with storm flap
• Cat.III, Type 5, 6
• EN 1073-2, (protection against radioactive contamination) EN 1149-5
• Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) - on outside
We dispatch using Parcel Force this means you will get an email and SMS advising a 1 HOUR delivery window that you can amend if necessary.
Lead time on Embroidered / Printed garments is 7 to 10 working days subject to Artwork
Repeat orders normally 5 working days.
If you have an urgent requirement please email or call to discuss (we will endeavour to accommodate you if we can and normally do)
Plain garments are normally dispatched within 3 working days
Plain HVW101 vests are dispatched same day if ordered before 3.00 PM
If there is an out of Stock Issue we will inform you by Email and offer an alternative if required.